WISHLIST.


Well actually, I kinda have a LONG list of wishes, but tonight, I only want 3 things.

1. To get to meet all the Korean members, like Boyfriend, SHINee, Lee Taemin, Kim Jonghyun, Onew, Key, Choi Minho, Lee Min Ho, Park Jung Min, Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin, Im Seulong, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, Kim Hyung Joon, Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Taecyeon and more!!
 

2. To get to go to Korea with my cousins, Mata Shaista, Muhammad Danish Qayyum, Muhammad Danial Qayyum, Nik Athirah Husna & Nik Yasmin Ameera with their parents and my parents (that means whole family, like a family vacation)!

3. To get an iPhone 4S at least for my birthday present this year. Please, I've been wanting this phone since, a long time. 



I'm pretty dreamy and crazy with K-Pop, I know.
But they just really inspiring to me, only few really understand.
Yeah, that's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment