The Gift Of A Friend


I believe that friends are gifts that God sent to us...
I love my friends. I'm very thankful that God has let us all be involved in each other's lives...
Saying goodbye to my close friends was one of my hardest thing I've ever done in my life...
I would never forget the moment full of hugs and tears...and if God wills, we will meet again in the future...

God can also send us new friends...I love them as much as I love my old friends...Sure, friends have their little fights and misunderstandings...They're normal...But I remember something that my old teacher said to me, "The friends that u always argue with when you are young may turn out to be ure truest friends"...It's great to have friends of different types, the random ones are always awesome...hahaha...
But God can also send us challenges and tests...Like maybe one of your friends are having problems...
And as a true friend, the to pass that test, you have to do the right thing...help your friend...show them the right path...make them a better person...it all sounds so easy, if only it was...
I love my friends, you're definitely the sibling that God forgot to give me...hehe

Gift Of A Friend by Demi Lovato

"Someone who knows when you're lost and you'r scared
And there through  the highs and the lows
Someone you can count on, someone who cares
Beside you wherever I'll go

You'll change inside when you realize

The world comes to life and everything's bright
From beginning to end when you have a friend by your side
That helps you to find the beauty you are
When you open your heart and believe in the gift of a friend"

-Gift Of A Friend, Demi Lovato

No comments:

Post a Comment