Pure Love.


Subhanallah, maha suci Allah
Alhamdulillah, segala puji bagi Allah
Allahuakbar, Allah Maha Besar

When was the last time you felt grateful with what you have? The things that you have now is probably what other want, so why the sad face? Allah has plans for you, such great plans He have for you. All you gotta do is just wait and pray for the best :) When people say " I have no one to talk to " or " no one loves me ". Um, you should know that Allah is always with you, He will always be there for you. Forever. You can tell everything to Allah. In fact, you should trust Him because he is your Creator and my Creator. He knows what's inside our little hearts. Sometimes, you need human's love to be happy, you just need Allah's love. You can already be happy :)
It is promise from Him to you that He will always be there for you. This is when I discovered " why am I even sad ? I have Allah . Always . "
He always watching me and gives me guidance throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment