I Wanna Fly.


Omg, I seriously wanna try to fly! Since I don't have wings, I wanna try something like parachuting or para-gliding or sky diving or ANYTHING that involves falling or dancing in the air hundreds of feet above the ground.

Would that dream be too good to be true? I hope not. It's one of the things in life that I just HAVE to try.
Besides, we only live on Earth once, right? Why not make the best of it?
InsyaAllah, I hope I get the opportunity sometime in life. Pray for me. I believe. =)


If my dream came true
I would close my eyes, and think about the amazing feeling. I would think about how truly amazing the word around me is. I would think about how lucky I am to be one of Allah's amazing creations.
Then I would open my eyes, and see it all again. The beautiful clouds, the wonderful environment.
Then I would close my eyes again, and say "Alhamdulillah. Thank you."

You know what would be a bonus though?


Because then, the third thing I would do is look into their eyes, and say I love you. And just be stuck in the moment with them. (Hahahaha, whoever wants to marry me, please don't be scared of heights XD. JK)


And if I get the chance to do it again, I'd do it with my wonderful, loyal friends. I'll make sure we do the randomest things up in the sky as well =)



Haha. Who wants to come with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment