Unstable


Lately my emotions are unstable. And yeah, as expected if emotions are unstable then it includes crying and so on. It had not been a very very very bad week, it's only not that good. I got worried with lots of things; my studies, my appearance, my weight and other stuffs. So yeah. Friends and people, if I suddenly get moody and such, do not mind me cause I'm in my current unstable moments :) I'll be ok somehow later.

My heart was a BIT crushed. But that's it. Nothing more and nothing less. So it's not such a big deal. Again, no worries people :) Sorry if I made anyone pissed or moody too. I didn't do it on purpose. I don't even know why I acted like that. I even feel stupid for acting like that. For a mere stupid thing. I feel foolish to even think like that. So yeah sorry people.

To that particular friend,
Hey hunny, so sorry to make you feel guilty, I don't know what's gotten into me. I don't even know what's happening to me. This is my first time having this kind of feelings. Maybe I've grown up. So please, do not mind me. Don't worry about making me like this cause it's NOT your fault. I just need some time on my own. And trust me, everything we got, our friendship and so on had not changed even a bit. I love you so much, and you'll always be my dear sister and friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment