True colors



I don't know why but I'm tired of being nice to everyone. Seriously. Yes, it's good to be nice to people out there. But it's sad how no one is there for me when I need them the most. Please, I'm not even close to perfect. Is it hard to be there for me when I need you? Is it hard to say "thanks" when I help you? I'm done being nice to all of you. I'm done giving all I can just to be with you when you need me. I'm done giving a shit about you. I'm done crying in the middle of the night alone just because you're not there for me. Now I can see everyone's true colors. Now I know. Trust me, you don't wanna see the evil side of me. You don't wanna have regrets because of you're not there for me. Why me? Why not everyone else?
And my love story sucks. I've waited for him for a long time. I don't wanna move on. I'm scared of moving on. I'm scared of not loving him. I'm scared of not having him around. And I'm scared that he'll show up right after I've moved on. No, I don't wanna that thing to be happened to me. I've had everything enough. I'm confused with boys attitude. Please, I ain't a strong woman. I cry, too. I'm weak. But I can't stay mad at you. Because I love you. I love you way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment