Inspiration


What is inspiration? It's a person you know, something you see or even hear about that make you stop and think, "Wow, that's beyond the word amazing can even come close to comprehend". Inspiration is something that's driven from expected things as well as the ones that creeps towards you in a form of the unexpected things. In my world there is three types of inspirations; the little things in life, the big things in life and everything that makes life worth living. I'm one of those people who appreciate inspiration with it comes from something uniquely inspiring, so I thought I'd share my inspirations. Being the artsy spirit that I am a majority of my inspiration are in the form of pictures because like the saying, a photo tells you a thousand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment