Sorry.


She is so beautiful.

Hello guys. Sorry I haven't update my blog for such a long time. I'm not busy (well, kinda busy), I'm so lazy. So far, my life's good. Just a few emotional breakdown and stuff. So how you guys doing? :) My school is awesome! I love secondary better than the primary :P no offence to the primary out there :) EVEN THOUGH WE'RE THE NEW STUDENTS (for secondary) IN ZE SECONDARY BLOCK, WE ALWAYS KENE MARAH WITH THIS THREE TEACHERS NAME, MR. ROZAINI, PUAN HAMISAH & PUAN AZREEN. BULLSHIT. I'm so pissed man. When we forgot to take our books, mula la berceramah di depan satu kelas. Haish =.= Haha, lol jkjk. But seriously, I'm serious. They never smile or laugh. Very emo person. I'm really pissed off. I want the primary teachers back. Hurkzhurkzhurkz. Hahaha, bitch laugh.

So, I haven't told you my love for One Direction. Ohh, wait, I have. But, nvm, I tell you guys again :P They are so amazing. I used to DISLIKE them, but now no. When I say I disliked them around...August, I belum lagi dengar lagu dorang and I haven't see their pictures or I don't know anything about them. So, I main cakap ah yang I don't like them and stuff. After I dengar lagu dorang after UPSR, I'm totally in love with them (but they can't kalahkan the K-Popzzz cause K-Pop are the best!)! So I take back what I said before, they're so talented! Their song What Makes You Beautiful is eargasm. One Thing too! I want to buy their album!!!

From left: Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlison, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik

No comments:

Post a Comment