I miss you guys :'(



I've learned that good-byes will always hurt,
pictures will never replace having been there,
memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings.

I didn't see my friends for only 11 hours, but I miss them already. How could I go on with the other days without them? Seriously, I miss everyone. How are they? I miss laughing with them, hanging around with them, gossiping with them, walk around the whole school with them, doing stupid things with them, shout my lungs out with them. Oh god, I miss them so much it hurts. How I wish I could stop the time. FRIENDS, I miss you guys so much. I am not kidding. Seriously, I never thought that I had miss you guys this much! You guys meant the whole world to me, that's why I miss you guys lots. I wish we could be friends until the last of my heartbeat. I will never forget you guys :')

Friendship Remain And Never Can End 

No comments:

Post a Comment