Misters and Misses ;



One of the things I enjoy most of life is mistakes.
The loads of trouble you get in.
And it only took one second to make that decision.

You see, life has a way of specially caressing you into its surreptitious arms and when you feet comfortable, it crushed you and you turn into nothing but dust.
Love, life, death.
Three simple steps to the next life.

I heard a quote saying
"Where are we, where we live, what we do.
It isn't home.
We are on a bus going home."

So why are we so afraid to live life and die?

Another quote I heard was something like,
"Death, it's peaceful easy,
much easier than living."

Don't you feel better already?
I don't know about all of you, but I'm sure as hell I'm ready to go home.

Don't get me wrong, I love my "temporary" life.
I am very happy.
But there is a "home sweet home".

No comments:

Post a Comment