Little things about my dream :)



Let's imagine I'm currently in a beautiful city called, Jeju Island. Walking through the beach while eating some delicious ice cream. Yes, I'm still wishing for having a great holiday in Jeju Island but I guess I just need to forget about it. My close friends knows how much I'd love to go there. And my family were planning on being in Jeju Island like so many times but we failed.

So as you can see, these holidays are same like any other days for me. Watching the same movies and repeating the same routine all over again might turns me into a sick zombie. I think I should do something productive. I suggest myself to read some good books. Oh how about my novels? Yes that would be great. I don't know why but it's hard for me to finish a book. Boo to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment