Anticipation



I have been working, dear readers.
But I am back.
Anticipation is well hated by many but on to your pants.
A little while more and I'll update something later.
For now my thoughts are oozing out.

No, I do not think I'm better than you although you show very well that I am.
No, I did not start the fight because everyone can see you did.
No, I do not want to fight because you are useless waste of space and it'll be a sin to waste time on you.
No, I don't want to be your friend because you deserve hell not heaven.
But.
Yes, I want this to end because it's so embarrassing.
Yes, I do think you are stupid, immature and shallow minded.
Yes, I would LOVE it if you keep your big fat nose out of things you don't understand.
Yes, I would very much appreciate it if you just leave me alone.

Don't forget who I am and what I can do.
Don't forget I was your friend therefore I know so many secrets of yours.
If only I was as disgusting and as moronic and I had no morals like you, your secrets wouldn't be secrets anymore.

Watch your back, cause I'm still waiting for redemption.

No comments:

Post a Comment