Far away



One day, 
I'll pull myself out of this mess and leave.

One day,
I'll clean up out of this mess I've created unconsciously.

One day,
I'll make something of this crap I call a life.

One day,
I wouldn't have to cry myself to sleep.

One day,
We'll run away and never look back.

One day,
We can tell our children the things we had to go through.

One day,
I'll punch you in the face and you didn't even seen it coming.

One day,
My tears would mean so much to you.

One day,
You'll snap out and make an effing decision for once.

One day,
You will leave me alone because you've finally accepted the fact I'm better than you.

One day,
I wouldn't have to worry about you anymore because god will kill you and stop me from having to do it.

One day,
People who see what you are and realize what I am.

One day,
I will go through a day without trying to die.

One day,
I wouldn't have to make amends with myself every night.

One day,
You'll all believe me and what I say.

One day,
I'll be someone and have many things. But I won't do it here nor near here.
I'll make something of myself far away. Far far away from here.

And that one day,
You'd wish you haven't left me in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment