Eid Mubarak! :D



Assalamualaikum everyone! Wow I haven't been updating lately, huh? Ah well, it's not like I have many readers anyway, heheh. Well I really don't have must to say actually. I feel like I've lost my touch in writing posts. Dah tak feeling dah :(

But anyways, Happy Eid to everyone! I have to be honest, I'm extremely sad that Ramadhan is behind us. Hopefully the positive things I learnt during Ramadhan will be continued for the rest of my life, and that all of the good deeds I did will be accepted. Ramadhan was like a charger to prepare us for the next 11 months. But then again, how do we know that we will meet the next Ramadhan again? We don't know. So I really hope it was the best Ramadhan for all of us :)

Syawal is also another beautiful month.
I believe this month is quite special, where many Muslims (and non-Muslims) come together to celebrate the month. Many things are new; new clothes, furnitures, curtains and all. Hopefully there's a new and better us too :)
Just a friendly reminder to all to hold on to your faith and principles. The devils are untied and out now, so there'll always be that whisper to trigger us to do something we shouldn't do. Remember that just because Ramadhan is over, it doesn't mean that the haram becomes halal and the sinful things suddenly becomes okay. If we didn't come out of Ramadhan as a new and improved person, then we probably just wasted a whole month of opportunities. InsyaAllah, let's pray for each other :)

Okay I really don't have much else to say xD
Please forgive me for all my wrong doings,
may Allah bless us all <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment